Aftercare Consultant - Car/Automotive
If you have a passion for sales with the ability to exceed customer expectations and would like the opportunity to work in a high energy environment with real opportunities of career advancement click apply now or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not apply.
Automotive Technician - BMW
Sales Manager - Used Cars
· Minimum 3 years' experience in similar size operation with a positive track record to support your experience
· Advanced knowledge of how to value trades with a focus on maximising values
· Keen eye for reconditioning and a complete understanding of the entire reconditioning process so as to meet Dealership KPI'S
· Sales training, coaching and mentoring sales staff in Road to a Sale process meeting industry benchmarks as a minimum
· Able to plan and achieve sales targets on a constant basis meeting dealership KPI's and ensuring all sales staff achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI's
· Stock management through understanding industry trends, Stock Matrix and maximising stock turns
· Must be proactive in the Used Vehicle digital marketing space with an excellent knowledge of digital lead generation and social media platforms
· Customer focused attitude is paramount and providing exceptional customer service during and after the buying process
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with focus on teamwork
· Proactive and solution driven
Our Dealer Principal and General Sales Manager combined have over 50+ years of experience to ensure your success within the position. Pickerings pride ourselves on delivering an industry leading induction program, ongoing senior management support, strategic training and development systems that will assist you with your succession plan throughout your entire career with Pickerings.
We have a number of additional benefits for our managers including:
· salary sacrificing options
· fantastic health & wellbeing programs
· gym and health hub memberships
You will also gain access to major discounts at thousands of retailers through our employee benefits gallery.
At Pickerings we have fostered a friendly and team orientated workplace culture that promotes the ongoing success of our people.
You will have fun and enjoy working with us. You will be remunerated with an attractive retainer, company drive vehicle and an uncapped commission structure.
Are you an optimistic driven individual with a passion for Used Vehicles looking to take your career to the next level? Apply Now!
Automotive Vehicle Stock Controller
We are looking for an , who can effectively manage our vehicle stock ordering, model mix, transfers, and Customer orders. This is a unique opportunity for a capable, enthusiastic, and energetic individual to grow with this exciting business, and would suit someone who thrives on being part of a professional and cohesive team.
New Vehicle Sales - Pickerings Volkswagen, Townsville
Business Manager - Finance/Insurance - Car/Automotive
The role of the Business Manager is to work collaboratively with the sales teams to aide in the achievement of sales objectives and customer satisfaction. Our team has access to an extensive panel of top tier financiers and insurers, therefore we can offer our clients the most competitive and feature packed products in the marketplace.