Have you, friends or family lost your vehicle in the recent catastrophic Townsville flooding, at Pickerings we are here to help.
Please phone our Flood Relief Hotline 074726 5555 where our staff are trained and ready to assist you with your car damage queries, car replacement or car insurance needs.
How we can help
If your car has been affected by the floods or has been underwater please call us first, do not start your car, once we establish how your car has been affected we can advise on the next steps.
Please call us if;
- Your car has been inundated with water
- You may have experienced contaminated fuel
- You are unsure whether to start your car
- If you think your car needs to be inspected
- RACQ is one of our trusted partners, and we can advise if we think your car needs to be towed to our service centre, please let us know if you are a member of RACQ.
- You require a loan car to get around while your insurance claim is processed – we may be able to assist!
We can also assist you with your insurance claim forms, if you feel overwhelmed or are still in shock with the recent events, please let us help you through the world of insurance.
Our team of Business Managers are also here to assist with answering all of your insurance questions;
- Do you require a payout figure?
- Do you owe more than what your car was insured for?
- Do you have Gap Insurance and what does that mean?
- Are you eligible for a replacement car?
The entire Pickerings Team are ready to assist you and help get Townsville back on the road.
Pickerings Flood Relief Packages
All of Pickerings new, used and demo vehicles are flood free and unaffected by the recent weather events and are ready for immediate delivery.
Different promotions are available throughout our Sturt Street Dealerships, where you are spoilt for choice with 11 brands at the one destination.
We may be able to assist with a loan car while your insurance claim is being processed (conditions apply) please phone our Flood Relief Hotline.
The entire team at Pickerings are here to help.